Life By Ida header
7:35 pm - 10/02/2009

From day to night

Yesterday I spent half my day at school and the rest out with friends and didn’t have much time to change. I changed my casual day-outfit to an evening-outfit simply by tucking in my sweater and by adding some high-heeled lace ups, a black scarf and my precious Miu Miu bag.

Day: jeans from Pieces, sweater from Gina Tricot, jacket from Vero Moda, necklace from Lindex, scarf from H&M, bag from Vero Moda (gift from work), boots from Skopunkten.
Evening: jeans from Pieces, sweater from Gina Tricot, jacket from Vero Moda, scarf from Topshop, ring and shoes from H&M, bag by Miu Miu.

Globetrottingbride- February 10, 2009 at 10:20 pm
>You look great! Love the bag and shoes.
Christina- February 10, 2009 at 9:42 pm
>Såå fin du var øverst altså ;) Elsker skjerfe ditt og. x Christina
hannastrand- February 10, 2009 at 9:38 pm
>WOW. Nydelig :D
Ida- February 10, 2009 at 9:28 pm
>Lesley: haha, no. 165 cm tall/short--> definitely not a model's body;)
Lesley- February 10, 2009 at 9:19 pm
>I definitely agree with Tina, you have a model's body! Jealous! :-)Love the MIU MIU!
Ida- February 10, 2009 at 8:36 pm
>Tina Josefin: Oh, thank you so much:) Lorraine: Thank you, thank you:)) I know, but with a wool cardigan and the wool scarf it keeps me warm enough;) Ingrid Alise: Kjøpte den på jobb på lørdag. Vero Moda, that is! Skoene er det dog en stund siden jeg kjøpte... Anonym: Kjøpte den på jobb (Vero Moda) på lørdag, så den skal fortsatt finnes i butikk. Er kun et par uker gammel hos oss i hvertfall. Den er fra Vero Moda Added hvis det er til noe hjelp;)
Anonymous- February 10, 2009 at 8:22 pm
>Jeg eelsker jakken!!! Hvor og når har du kjøpt den?
Ingrid Alise- February 10, 2009 at 8:18 pm
>Digger jakken! Tror jeg må få meg en sånn ;)! Og dessuten elsker jeg sånne sko du har på det nederste bildet!
Lorraine- February 10, 2009 at 8:07 pm
>Your jacket is the best thing ever!I love it so much!The first outfit looks like a cold spring outfit :) your scarf looks so cool aswell.And the transition is super simple but really well done! I love it!
Tina Josefin- February 10, 2009 at 8:04 pm
>I would love to have your figure! Everything looks so stunning on you!And I love your simplicity... <3
NEW POST: Hilda Sandström - OUTFIT